With the return of Suits Season 5 coming to our screens this January The Workings Bees have taken a look back at some of the TV shows wardrobe. Jessica and Donna have always been inspiration for our work wear. Their wardrobe team are fantastic at making the girls look fabulous on set. They have bold unique outfits that still always look sophisticated. Here are our favourites:
Starting with Rachel Zane, moving away from her usual cardigan and pencil skirt, she looks timeless in this lace top and camel skirt.
Donna and a classic boat neck line, plus the fringe!
3. Jessica looking classic with this black floral print and Christian Louboutins
4. Donna in an elegant pink shift dress.
5. We are loving the detail on this white blouse.
6. This unique neck line adds a bit of detail to a LBD.
7. Love an Asymmetric neck line. Looking powerful in red Jessica.
8. A great blue shift dress and grey heels.
9. What a statement neckline!
10. Another great white blouse with a slight frill detail.
“I know you meant it as a compliment but I don’t like limitations being placed on my beauty.”- Donna Paulsen
11. Pearls are always a classic.
12. One beautiful dress from Lanvin
13. Love this suit dress. Perfect colour for work.
14. A dress with Asymmetric sleeves is a great way to have a bit of flair at work.
15. What a feminine power suit.
16. Wake up and smell the coffee… looking fabulous.
17. Yes, this is how you wear white to work.
18. Add a little bit of knotted detail at work.
19. An exaggerated sleeve can be worn with your work outfit.