Interview’s are always stressful and we at The Working Bees only want the best for our “Bees” by the best we mean a stress free interview! So that you can focus on answering those nerve wrecking questions because we are taking one less stressful thing away and that is “WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR“.
We advise you always prepare the night before your Interview what you are going to wear. Atlas take two shirts out and have them both pressed before the morning.
We grabbed some work looks from our Instagram over the past year and some from Brunettebee’s actual Interview looks that she wore and put them together for you.
Giving you a nice start on putting together your own looks from your closet.
You can also pin this incase you want ideas in the future.
- Look One: Hawes &Curtis, Sissy Boy Jean, Ted Baker Scarf, Shoe Dune
- Look Two: Suit Sacoor Brothers,Shirt Ralph Lauren, Shoe Dune
- Look Three: Top Zara, Choker BAES, Shoe Dune
- Look Four: Dress Banana Republic, Blazer Mango, Shoe Steve Madden
- Look Five: Top DKNY, Pants Zara, Shoe Black Heel Dune
- Look Six: Bag Centre Point, Pants Bershka, Blouse BAES
- Look Seven: Pants Zara, Blouse New Look, Shoe Kurt Geiger
- Look Eight: Skirt Zara,Blouse Dragon Mart, Shoe Dune
- Look Nine: Shirt Haws & Curtis, Skirt Forever 21, Pump Kurt Geiger
- Look Ten: Dress Mango, Shoe Aldo, Bag Mango
- Look Eleven:Pants Zara, Shirt Hawes & Curtis, Shoe Kurt Geiger
What do you think of our looks for Interview and Everyday work style?
Would you wear any of these looks?
We would love to hear from you, please feel free to leave a comment in the comment section.
Thanks for reading.