The Working Bees understand how hard is to keep up to date with the latest trends and not end up spending your entire wage on your wardrobe every month. Thank goodness for the January sales. There is also an extra bonus for shopping for your fashion must haves in Dubai, it’s the 21st Dubai Shopping Festival. There are fantastic offers to help you nail that work style at affordable prices. It is a great time to stock on your work wear wardrobe for the year as there are fashion items available for an absolute steal.
However it can take you a while to look through all the shops in Dubai’s iconic and mammoth malls.
Lucky for you The Working Bees have done all the hard work for you. We have spent hours of the past two days up and down Dubai Mall and The Mall of the Emirates hunting down the best deals out there at the moment. We have found something for everyone. From our dream designer labels right down to our favourite high-street brands. We cannot believe what is on offer at the moment. What makes it even more amazing is that when we spoke to most shops their sales are lasting the whole month!
Here are our the best bargains we found for you working women who want to pick up some fashion essentials.
- Carolina Herrera – This elegant fashion designer is like a modern day Grace Kelly. This beautiful red jacket is perfect for any LBD. Was 3110 AED Now 1555 AED
- Michael Kors – This bag screams spring/summer 2016. Was 1150 Now 575 AED
- Miss Selfridge, Debenhams- This cute play-suit will look great with a crisp white-tee or shirt. Was 349 AED Now 149 AED
- Dorothy Perkins, Debenhams- This sweater with a cute heart print is perfect for a casual date with February 14th coming up. Was 185 AED Now 90 AED
- Kate Spade- More known for her amazing accessories but this dress looks feminine and professional. A match with a white or black blazer. Was 1589 AED Now 790 AED
- Kate Spade- This elegant top with scallop detail was a favourite purchase. The neutral colours will match well with most suits. Was 960 AED Now 480 AED
- Dune- The pointed toe grey pump. Was 449 AED Now 139 AED
- C Wonder- This is a brand that knows how to have fun. A LBD with leather details. Was 625 AED Now 199 AED
- C Wonder- Great casual boots in black, navy or tan. It’s such a good deal just buy all three! Was 650 AED Now 189 AED
- Rene Caovillia- More of an evening shoe shop. This Italian designer knows how to make shoes sparkle! With up-to 60% off it is hard to resist. (Still going to make a dent in the bank balance.) These beautiful shoes will dazzle your night. The detail on them is exquisite. Was 6650 AED Now 3325 AED
- Paul Smith – One timeless geometric skirt from the classic British designer. Was 2180 NOW 1510 AED
- Emporio Armani- One of Blondbee’s favourite designers since the label always pulls off simple yet sophisticated style. This cute black tee would be great with any suit. Was 1050 AED Now 735 AED
- Peter Pilotto, Boutique 1- Now this designer is not to everyone’s taste, but he is always colourful and fun. If You like this designer then this is a FANTASTIC chance to own one of his runway looks. WAS 8090 AED Now 4854 AED
- Victoria Beckham, Boutique 1- This is an investment piece that will become part of your staple work wardrobe. A twist on the classic black pencil mid-length skirt. There is so much you could do with this. Was 6405 AED Now 3023 AED
- Steven Madden- Everything in the shop was on sale. We found another great pump, in nude. Was 175 AED Now 105 AED
- Sacoor Brothers- They had 50% off everything in store. There was too much choice as they always have classics styles you can wear to work. It is the go-to fashion label for Brunettebee’s work style. Make sure you stop by there.
Make sure you do not miss your chance to really advance your work style this season. Its good to stock up on pieces while the prices are at such good value.
Make sure you keep an eye out on extra promotions going on in certain stores with the Dubai Shopping Festival 2016. One store we visited was giving an extra 20% off sale items for the first 100 customers through their doors.
Love Blondebee and Brunettebee