While showcasing our beautiful outfits on our instagram page we thought why not give you a list of our GO to store’s, from shoes,blouses,bags this is where we find our outfits for work…
Go to Stores for the Workingwomen wardrobe
- Sacoor Brothers – Grab your very first suit from Sacoor you won’t regret it. Sign up for the card and on your birthday a sneaky surprise! They have a great shoe collection too.
- Kenneth Cole – Literally my go to shop for everything from gorgeous Blazers to,a party sling bag!
- Zara– Zara is great for everything we love the basic collection, of Tank Tops great for building a working wardrobe. You can collect all the colours! Their trouser and pants are staple pieces!
- Dune London – Brunettebee has got Blondebee all over this ,something about the comfort of collecting your working pair here! Once you go you definitely wont come back 😉
- Kurt Geiger– You can purchase a great pair of comfortable staple shoes here,plus gorgeous flats if you more of a flat kinda women!
- Ted Baker– Well if you looking for a great piece for a presentation this is the place to go from purses,scarfs, unique blazers a bit of a spend but well worth it in the long run!
- River Island– River Island always speaks in volumes its as if they just understand what we need! You can find a whole working outfit in a second! I am sure you already go here but it just would not be right if we did not list them 🙂
- C Wonder– Blondebee loves this store and well lets say she has Brunettebee running here too,great place to find rare classic pieces,quirky and cute..
- Aldo– Accessories…
- Michael Kors– Michaelkors has a great collection of handbags and these are definite investment pieces! We recently purchased the new piece that has a slot for your Macbook,now we talking about the ideal business women!
We hope you enjoyed our list and look forward to hearing whats on your list ?
-love The Workingbees